Monday 21 July 2014

Kunzite Love Talisman

There is a theme of travel in today's magickal working. My Holy Guardian Angel has been directing me through it. I have mentioned my trip to Montreal in my previous post. In today's spell I have also used a stone purchased at an occult shop in a place called North Tonawanda. This is a suburb of Buffalo in New York State. I visited Buffalo last on Winter Solstice where I took part in a dinner at the O.T.O. lodge located in this city. I decided to spend a few extra days in Buffalo. I had stopped speaking to my mother around November 30th due to a conflict. 

Christmas was spent alone this year, but I decided to make it more meaningful by extending my trip to Buffalo by a couple of days. I went ice skating on Main Street at a public rink. It was a wonderful time. Tomorrow I will be returning to Buffalo and it will be exactly 7 months later. 

The stone I purchased at the occult shop was kunzite. I have wanted to move on from my past for a very long time. There have been many lingering feelings which I have been unable to resolve within myself. Kunzite is a useful stone for female issues and mending a broken heart. It is related to love and said to attract it. I bought this stone to help mend my heart and prepare me for a potential new relationship. I have been charging this stone on a make shift altar. I like to work at my desk when I am doing magick. It is most convenient for me to use a plate as an altar to contain my magickal work. I have used a green plate today. Venus is the planet associated with the color green and appropriate for love magick workings. Pink is more commonly used, but green is valuable as a color too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment